Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Let's Go Angels!

Ryan loves the California Angels... he will stay up until all hours of the night to watch their games on TV. When we lived in Texas, we were the only ones in the state who stayed up until 1 am to watch them win the World Series (well, he stayed up.. I needed my sleep). In turn, my family loves the Angels and my kids have been fully brainwashed to love them as well.

One night, we went to an Angels game and had great seats, right next to the dugout. Of course, we had the requisite "Wish you Were Here' picture to send to Ryan.



We all had a great time.... Well, let's just say I had a great time since my kids chose to hang on their Uncle Chris and Michaelene's friend, Brian, instead of climbing all over me. They also bugged them with every question instead of asking me. Notice in the following picture that I am on the end and the kids don't even realize that I am there with them.


Kaci did decide to serenade the fans with her self-written, autobiographical "Princess" song.
Jared has really turned into a baseball fan. I hope it sticks... I'd much rather watch him play baseball than football (or golf for that matter).

1 comment:

NesrstaFamily said...

Oh my gosh, how fun! Luke loves the baseball too, maybe one day they will play on the same team. I hope Ryan meets up with y'all soon. I also can't wait for my Ryan to come home from SERE. miss you guys.