Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007

Of course, we needed jack o' lanterns. Last year, we took the easy way out and just painted pumpkins. Both kids took great care in picking out their pumpkins from the pumpkin patch, so we in turn had to take great care of them. Ryan's handiwork created our Halloween pumpkins and the kids were quite proud of them. (If you read the last post, you may notice Jared's underwear.)

I will continue to steer the kids into matching costumes for as long as I can. I was able to get my way for another year.Ryan and I dressed up as Gilligan and the Skipper for his Battalion Halloween party. Of course, nobody under 30 knew who we were.The children spent the day partying at preschool...





posing for the camera....





and pouting when the day was over.



2 comments:

NesrstaFamily said...

I wish we would have been able to carve pumpkins, but it was just too hard with the move. Luke is always in his underwear too, so I had a good laugh. I was also rolling at the gilligan and skipper duo. You guys crack me up. I knew who you were though. I am not sure if that makes me a nerd or too old?! ;)

The Watkins Family said...

I love the kid's costumes! I had to stretch with the theme this year. Aubrey really wanted to be Cinderella. I guess Addy could've been another princess, but I loved the pumpkin costume! I wish you were here too! I do love teaching reading. The kids actually like coming to class. It's amazing! Anyway, Dave got a job! He is going to be working at the new S&W hospital in Round Rock. We will be very close to our families which will be awesome. It's such a relief to know where we'll be going. Of course, this time next year we will still be freezing in Iowa! :) How is your job?