Saturday, November 3, 2007

Does it cost more than $3.00?

Jared's financial world revolves around $3.00. His latest fascination has been metal diecast "Cars" characters. He has claimed it as his collection and spends much of his time playing with the cars he does have and wallowing about the ones he does not own. When a package came from Grandma with a couple of dollars in it, he quickly scavenged another dollar from one of his wallets and he purchased his first "Car" for $3.00 at Wal-Mart. (Kaci had one dollar and she chose one of those $1.00 DVD's at Wal-Mart.) Henceforth, $3.00 became the touchstone number to determine how much something costs.

So, while Kaci and I went shopping, Jared helped Ryan do the lawn for a $3.00 paycheck.





2 comments:

NesrstaFamily said...

See, I need to start doing this. What a great thing to teach him and he is learning it at such a young age. Impressive little guy!

NesrstaFamily said...

Jared, you think I could borrow $3.00?