
Last night, Ryan and I went to another graduation ball. The students presented mock awards to all the SGL's (Ryan's job title) and Ryan's was awarded the "Ronald Reagan Award" for his "great communication skills". For those of you who know Ryan, you know he has a tendency to take a simple idea/theory/story and bring out every unimportant and non-consequential detail (kinda like the student who is trying to fill up a 500 word essay by repeating the same thing in new ways). The impersonation of him was right on and we all (Ryan included) had a good laugh at his expense.
3 comments:
You guys are too funny! We really had a good laugh and you both look awesome in this picture. I am a little jealous you get to attend a ball every so often. It's a great excuse to get all gussied up and have a sort of date night. I love it!
You look totally hot in this picture by the way. We are still going to Iowa next year, but then we'll move back. We are thinking we might want to go to Georgetown. This is all assuming Dave doesn't get us turned into CPS for neglect...;-)
I agree with Jennifer- what a great picture- you look amazing! I long for the day when Ella love the gym- right now she cries and I get called out after about 20 minutes to come get her! Someday soon I hope! Love your posts!
Post a Comment