So I've been a little grumpy this evening. I'm sure I have some legitimate reasons, but I really don't want to be a grumpy lady-I prefer to save up my grumpiness for my very senior citizen years- -imagine Sophia from the "Golden Girls" or Mrs. McCluskey from "Desperate Housewives".
As penance for my circumstantial crankiness, I figure it is a great time to participate in Thanksgiving Thursday-- an opportunity to list 10 things that I am thankful for this week.

1. A husband who puts the kids to bed and says prayers with them every night.
2. The fact that Ryan doesn't have to work tomorrow, but Jared and Kaci get to go to school- we may even get to have a grown up conversation in the morning.
3. Getting my eyebrows waxed tomorrow.
4. Healthy children.
5. The beautiful weather we have had this week.
6. Ryan's steady income without fear of being laid off.
7. A clean bathroom.
8. We didn't wait until the last minute to make the kids' Valentine's cards for school.
9. That my diet doesn't start until Sunday.
10. Pacifiers.
You know, it worked. I really am not that grumpy now. Here are some pics of my daily blessings:
You know, it worked. I really am not that grumpy now. Here are some pics of my daily blessings:



2 comments:
I have never known you to be grumpy- I think your idea of grumpy is the rest of the world's idea of normal. I would be so happy if I could see you everyday!
Aww, I am thankful for you, haha! You are the best Mommy in the world. If ever there was someone who should have more kids, its you! Your kids are so lucky to have you Shannon. BTW, I love your list. Very good!
Post a Comment