Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Honest Scrap

Since I am venturing my way back into the blog-o-sphere, I am stealing the "Honest Scrap" idea (I know there is a more technical term for it, but I can't think of it right now). So here are 10 random things about me:

1) I should be taking a nap right now. Lucas is sleeping, but I know that as soon as I fall asleep, he will be ready to eat and I figure it is much easier to quit typing than it is to rustle myself out of a nap.

2) I love to have "Saved by the Bell" on while I am getting ready in the morning. This has been going on for years, but for some reason, it always seems to be on no matter what time of day I am getting ready. I've been doing this since college and any of my college friends can attest to it.

3) I am embarrassed by the fact that I don't know how to drive a car with a stick shift and I don't know how to use a lawnmower.

4) I wish I was young enough to wear Heelies.

5) My brain still doesn't make sense of Daylight Savings Time. I can never get the pattern right in my head and I love the fact that the state of Arizona just decided that they were not going to participate in it.

6) I try to eat cottage cheese at least once every year to see if I like it. I still don't like it.

7) I really don't like to watch kid movies. I have never seen "The Lion King" and I had to force myself to watch Wall-e. It makes me feel guilty because my kids think it is such a treat when I do sit down and watch a kid movie with them.

8) I love to imagine myself running. I hate to run, but it is my "happy place" when I am left to my own thoughts. While giving birth to all 3 of my children, this was the picture I had in my mind.

9) I think that it will be hard for me to lose this baby weight.

10) I hate the feel of carpet. It makes me shudder to imagine taking my hand and rubbing it on the carpet. When Ryan wants to bug me, he takes his hand and rubs it against the carpet.

1 comment:

NesrstaFamily said...

I don't know how to drive a stick shift either and it kills me that I don't know how. I love your list--you are one interesting lady. Keep em comin!