Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day, Ryan!

Since the kids and I are in California and Ryan is at work in Alabama, we wanted to send him this cross-country shout-out to say Happy Father's Day! He is a great dad who spends his days hard at work for us and dedicates all of his free moments to his family. He is the first one to suggest taking the kids to the movies or Chuck E. Cheese, he is always the first one to play with the kids in the pool, and he is always the first one to take over when he can tell by the sound of my voice that it has been a rough day at home. We love him for everything that he is and for everything he helps us to be!

2 comments:

The Miedema-Familia said...

I could not do anything like this unless I had a great family that took care of me. Thank you for everything you do to make being a Dad so easy. I love all three of you very much!!

NesrstaFamily said...

I can't believe you have a blog!!! I didn't know. This is so exciting! And, BTW, I love it. You are very creative.