So, this is completely out of order, but I have a lot of catching up to do!! January seemed like a good place to start (the whole new year thing and all). We spent the first week in January in Hawaii on a once in a lifetime trip with the McCrea side of the family tree. Jared and Kaci loved everything about it, from the blueberry muffins at breakfast to the shaved ice for dessert.
Broken this month:
the portable dvd player- definite tragedy when this happened while stranded at the airport
our budget- but it sure was fun breaking it!



1 comment:
This sounds like a lovely family experience. I am currently trying to plan a very small scale trip that includes a small scale number of extended people & it is turning out to be much harder than I thought. Kudos to ya'll for coordinating your lives long enough to enjoy such a trip together!
Christy
Post a Comment