Thursday, April 19, 2007

An Alabama April

I started this blog today and you can look at the pic above to see how the kids spent their time while I hid out in the office putting this together.

April brought us Grandma and Papa Miedema! After the long flight from California, they were able to spend Easter with us. The kids enjoyed all the attention they received and were very sad to see them leave. And you can thank Grandma for Jared's brand new fancy-man, gold-tipped snakeskin boots that he insists on wearing everywhere! .


Broken this month:
part of our roof (Ryan has been working to patch it himself- he's so handy!)
a few Easter eggs
the letter "P" on our computer (but now it is fixed!)
our diet- we ate out way too much!

3 comments:

Mom Mc said...

I love this. Grandma Carol mentioned the boots, but we have yet to see them. Do you have a pic of them?

the spicer blog said...

Love the blog- you will be great at this I already know!

Unknown said...

Just need to let you know --- somehow we broke our DVD player. And for some reason I have not simply replaced it yet. But I keep forgetting that I haven't replaced it yet. So we keep checking out DVDs from the library then bringing them home & remember!

So I have been watching DVDs on my laptop!

(I don't know how to make this purple -- but that was my intention)