Lists.... I love to make them. Recipes..... love to read them. Executing recipes on aforementioned lists....not a huge fan of it. So I have slyly pushed off my cooking responsibilities to any member of the household who can walk upright. On any given night of the week, the dinner menu says "grill" which is code for "Ryan, your turn to cook." Tuesday nights are the Jared and Kaci favorite "Yellow Food Night", which means grilled cheese and a banana or mac n' cheese and corn.- neither of which takes much execution on my part. (And I will take suggestions for Yellow Food Night as long as you remember the opening sentences to this blog.)
Tonight was Make Your Own Pizza Night. The aprons were simply used as a ruse to make others think there was real cooking happening. The hats were Ryan's addition. I had to stop the madness when Jared wanted to draw a mustache on his face. When I brought out the olive oil and told Jared to brush it on the crust of the pizza, he didn't miss a beat with his response,
"Are we going to put Popeye on the other pizza?"
Anyhoo, here are pictures from the evening. And excuse my appearance--I was still in my gym clothes with my smashed gym ponytail.
2 comments:
I love you guys! You inspire me to do cute things with my kids. Love it!
You are too creative in the kitchen! I am ashamed...
Post a Comment