But, I haven't yet saved enough of my pennies to afford a professional photographer at the beach so I tried to conduct my own photo shoot. I ordered initial shirts (J, K, and L) and had it all planned out, but those of you with small children, know exactly how my photo shoot went.....
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Why I heart professional photography...
Professional photographers are so worth it. I get why people pay hundreds of dollars to have a wonderful photo. And there is something about the beach that makes people prettier and kids cuter. Therefore, the beach plus professional photographer equals great shot.
But, I haven't yet saved enough of my pennies to afford a professional photographer at the beach so I tried to conduct my own photo shoot. I ordered initial shirts (J, K, and L) and had it all planned out, but those of you with small children, know exactly how my photo shoot went.....

But, I haven't yet saved enough of my pennies to afford a professional photographer at the beach so I tried to conduct my own photo shoot. I ordered initial shirts (J, K, and L) and had it all planned out, but those of you with small children, know exactly how my photo shoot went.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Those are adorable! I think the shirts are a great touch!
Post a Comment