Sunday, March 23, 2008

Since my last post....

I finally downloaded pictures from Ryan's birthday- we had a nice dinner at a Japanese Steakhouse and celebrated with cake at home. We visited a children's dinner theater and the kids loved being in the show. Jared was the only one to say his line without prompts.




Ryan and I competed in a Valentine's Day Couple's Olympics at the gym. You will notice that I am not the blonde in the picture preparing to do Tug of War with Ryan-- in the first Tug of War round, I dislocated my finger so I was on the side nursing my injury while Ryan fought to maintain our title.
Jared picked a fight with a cheerleading mascot...

Kaci learned the words to "Ghetto Superstar"
Jared and Kaci worked on a term paper...
And a couple of us took a nap...

1 comment:

NesrstaFamily said...

Kaci is probably the funniest girl I have ever seen! She has the best personality. I look forward to all the cute things she does in your posts.

I cannot believe how much Jared has grown. He is like a little man now. I love it!

Also, thanks for everything you have done for me. Your thoughtfulness and generosity is boundless. Thank you so much for being a wonderful friend! XOXO!