

And since I was the loser with a non-working camera here is a listing of the pictures that I would have taken:
*A picture of the cake--living in the South has taught me the importance of a well-designed, quality cake.
*A picture of Ryan and Jared-- The Army is all about ceremony so we want the kids to know what to expect and what is expected of them. I did choose to leave Kaci at her preschool- no ceremony is ready for her yet. Jared did okay (not spectacular), thanks to the volunteer efforts of another mom in attendance. But a picture of father and son would have been nice.
*Pictures of us eating the delicious catered Mexican lunch the newly promoted Major provided.
*A picture of his discarded Captain bars that were replaced by his new Major oak leaf.
I'll remember a fully-charged camera at Ryan's next promotion!



1 comment:
Man, these things always seem to happen to me as well. I guess I never learn. Congratulations Ryan! You deserve it. I think Major serves you well.
Post a Comment