Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Mouse in my house
There's a mouse in my house! It is early Tuesday morning, Ryan is already gone and it is only Kaci and I awake. I logged onto the computer and as I sat here, I watched a mouse run from behind my refrigerator into the laundry room. I slammed the laundry room door and now I don't know what to do. I hate being such a cliche, but while I am not screaming, standing on the table, I am totally waiting for Ryan to come home to take care of it. So since I had nobody to tell this to at 6:30 in the morning, I am writing it down. And, yes, the laundry will wait until later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It was good to see you the other day. I hope all is well and I hope you get that mouse!
Post a Comment