Saturday, October 6, 2007

Welcome to Fall



Welcome to Fall! October is here and September flew by. We are still trying to find our rhythm as we integrate new work hours for me, a new preschool for the kids, and graduate classes for Ryan. I am hoping that we will get in a pattern soon.

In the past month, a new soccer season began. Ryan is coaching, Jared is semi-playing, Kaci is running, and I am chasing.
We also took a day trip to Six Flags Georgia. The kids were very excited about Bugs Bunny and the rides. Ryan and I were more amazed at how different a Six Flags trip is in comparison to a Disney trip. I don't think we came across one single worker who was happy to be working that day. It also sparked a new nickname for Kaci--"Taz".






1 comment:

NesrstaFamily said...

You guys are the best parents. They are so lucky to have you. That looks like so much fun, by the way. I love it!